£24k - 28k per year
over 1 year ago
This well known, award winning, international development charity is recruiting a Senior Community Fundraiser to join their dynamic team. The post holder will be responsible for driving volunteer led fundraising, local corporate partnerships and events.
You will be building excellent relationships with donors, ensuring the longevity of their support.
Overall responsibilities for this role include
- Develop and implement a fundraising plan based on local opportunities for growth
- Encourage and support individuals to raise funds across Berkshire, Oxford and Buckinghamshire
- Working with fundraisers and staff in other departments to maximise relationships
with our supporters
The successful candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of regional fundraising and/or strong, demonstrable relationship building skills
- Experience of generating income through supporter or customer relationships.
- Experience of working with volunteers
- A dynamic, passionate and hard-working individual
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants should also possess a full driving licence
Closing Date: 23rd March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.