£31000.00 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client is a fast growing unique women's health charity. They are looking to hire a Senior Communications Officer to join a team of 5, to assist the organisation with maximising media coverage.
You will be responsible for playing a large part in the creation and development of campaigns and communications to reach wide audiences including influencing policy.
You will be someone who can spot a story and secure media opportunities across broadcast, national, regional and trade press.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Work with the Head of Communications & Public Affairs to scope and deliver effective and creative campaigns.
- Write and issue press releases, comments and quotes.
- Manage the charity's case study database including interviewing new case studies.
- Draft copy for a range of online and print communications including blog posts, articles and their website.
- Manage the monthly e-newsletter including collating and writing content.
The experience and skillsets you require are
- Proven experience in a PR or general communications role.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of individuals.
- Strong writing and copy writing skills.
- Experience of generating coverage across a wide range of media.
- You will be creative and have the ability to spot a story and secure proactive and reactive opportunities.
Closing Date : Friday 18th May 2018.