Up to £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
TPP is currently working with an international NGO who are a group of world leaders working together on solutions around global issues, including climate change. They are seeking to hire a Senior Communications Officer.
As an experienced communications professional you will be responsible for delivering impactful content via digital channels including web, social media and e-mail. Your overall aim will be to deliver high-quality content for their priority audiences.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Oversight of reach and engagement for our client's website & social media channels
- Devise and deliver digital communications plans and manage the communications calendar
- Manage the website, delivering high-quality content, UX & SEO
- Create proactive and reactive image-based and text-based content for their social media channels
Your experience will include
- 3+ years' experience of digital communications, ideally within an advocacy focused environment, but not essential
- Working knowledge of CMS and web analytics tools
- Working knowledge of social media tools and platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO and paid-social media