Up to £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am working with a reputable domestic abuse charity who, due to a period of growth, are looking to recruit a Senior Communications Officer (Campaigns & Internal Communications) on a permanent basis.
This will play a key role delivering integrated, proactive campaigns, supporting policy, public awareness, communications and fundraising against key issues.
- Develop and deliver a proactive calendar of policy, public awareness & integrated communications
- Work with local services as well as Senior Policy Manager to identify opportunities and develop campaigns
- Collaborate with the Digital Manager and Communications Executive to develop new intranet content and homepage
- Assist with production of content for a variety of external newsletters and mailings
- Support the production of content for social media and website
This is a fantastic opportunity a creative professional with a track record of working in a busy press office, ideally at senior communications/campaigns officer level. If you have previously worked on creative campaigns and have the ability to take complex information and write clear copy for a wide range of audiences and different communications channels, this could be the ideal role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.