£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
This well-known International Development charity is looking for a passionate Senior Communication Executive to join their lively team.
You will report into the Communications Lead and work collaboratively with wider team members.
As the Senior Comms Executive, you will take the lead on communications activity for the organisation's corporate partners for one of their biggest annual campaigns. In which you will support them to maximise their campaign coverage and manage relationships with their PR teams and help develop creative, ambitious and realistic communication strategies.
Partners include Sainsbury's British Airways, Specsavers, among others.
In addition, you will ensure to monitor the press regularly to identify appropriate opportunities and potential threats to the promotion of the organisation's work, and inform the Comms Management where necessary.
The role is likely to include line management of a communications assistant/executive.
The organisation is able to offer flexible hours and other great benefits, in a great office!
The appointed candidate will have:
- A proactive attitude and able to hit the ground running.
- Ability to establish and build strong and collaborative relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, as well as strong presentation skills.
- An ability to develop and deliver fresh creative ideas that generate media coverage.
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating high profile media strategies.