Up to £55000 per annum
3 months ago
24 month FTC
I am currently representing a very well-known and established Health charity who are looking to recruit a Senior Communications and Stakeholder Manager to join their warm and friendly team.
With a new project in place, the successful candidate will be a senior member of the project team to lead the growing communications and engagement functional team supporting the successful delivery of the project.
- Managing and leading the communications and engagement function of the project, ensuring high quality, coherent, manageable and creative communications are supporting the project's on-going design and delivery
- Overseeing the development and delivery of integrated marketing and communications strategies and plans (including marketing, digital, stakeholder engagement)
- Managing media and public affairs to support the initiative - proactively & reactively and working together with the wider external affairs team
- Overall responsibility for the project microsite and its continued development
- Managing and having overall responsibility for the communications and engagement budget for the project
They are looking for a candidate with significant communications experience (preferably in the health and social care sector, at both a strategic and operational level as well as a strong understanding and experience of brand management. If you have experience of leading and managing teams in complex and evolving environments with the ability to provide support and motivation to teams and individuals to deliver agreed objectives then this could be the right role for you.