£31,397 - 36,392 per year
over 2 years ago
This health charity are looking to appoint a Senior Campaigns Officer on an interim basis to broaden the reach of their campaigns to advocate better care and support for people . You will be working closely with local networks and campaigners to influence local decisions such as clinical commissioning groups and local authorities.
- Significant experience working in a local or national campaigns role to deliver change.
- Experience of engaging the public in campaigns.
- Ability to engage service users and campaigners in your work.
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating campaigns and engagement strategies that achieve change.
- Knowledge of current health, social or disability policy areas.
- Understanding of and experience of working with the UK political environment and structures.