£40k - 45k per year
almost 3 years ago
A leading charity are looking to recruit a Senior Business Manager on their work programme to manage a team of Business Managers/Team Leaders and the operations within a delivery centre to ensure a high level of performance and customer service.
This is a fixed term, 6 month initial contract with the view to mvoe into a permanent contract, paying £40-45k pro rata, plus benefits package.
The role will be responsible for managing 9 centres across West London, which provide support to clients on the work programme. This will include:
Operational management of delivery within designated locations ensuring all agreed targets and operational standards are met or exceeded.
- Financial management of the operational budget for the designated area of delivery.
- Analyse Centre performance and customer numbers to determine appropriate staffing levels.
- Support and develop Business Managers and Team Leaders and/or delivery staff ensuring clear consistent guidance is given.
- Ensure staff performance is monitored and managed to ensure appropriate KPIs are set, met and exceeded.
- Work closely with Employer Relationship Managers and with their assistance identify and engage with local employers to provide suitable employment for Work Programme customers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Proven management experience on work programme at a senior level.
Demonstrable success in surpassing targets.