£35000 - £39000 per annum
over 3 years ago
Are you passionate about creating social change? We are recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager for a leading youth charity. You will be responsible for securing high-value, strategic partnerships with leading companies.
You will have strong experience of managing senior stakeholders and will demonstrate a strong ability to influence and negotiate. This is a great charity to work for, they have a strong leadership team and invest heavily in professional development.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working collaboratively to identify potential donors and ensure the most effective approaches are made to secure partnerships
- Developing high quality proposals with a view to raise income with a focus on securing six and seven figure donations
- Ensuring a smooth handover to the account management team once a partnership is secured
- To establish strong relationship s with key internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and supporting more junior team members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of winning new business in either the charity sector or commercial sector
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management, able to demonstrate where you have been influential
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Exceptional listening skills and an inspiring and engaging communication style
Closing Date: 7th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.