£35k - 39k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you passionate about creating social change? We are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager for a leading youth charity. You will be responsible for securing new partnerships across various sectors with values in excess of £75,000.
If you are ambitious, commercially aware and passionate about developing sector changing partnerships this could be the right role for you.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Pitching for and securing exciting partnerships
- Developing high quality proposals with a view to create long-term, strategic partnerships
- Ensuring a smooth handover to the account management team once a partnership is secured
- Developing and supporting more junior team members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of winning new business in either the charity or commercial sector
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- A creative approach with the ability to persuade and influence others
Closing Date: 30th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.