£38k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP is working with an established health/medical International Development charity to recruit a Senior Business Development Advisor to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position, based working at the head office in East Sussex.
The main function of this role will be to work closely with the Head of Business Development to develop and lead long term strategies for key organisation institutional donors to secure income according to the organisational strategy, targets and financial forecasts.
Responsibilities and duties involve:
• Leadership of key strategic relationships with institutional donors including DFID, and other European donors, ensuring coordinated approaches to key donors across the organisation, prospecting and intelligence gathering on institutional donors and funding opportunities.
• Overseeing and executing timely and high quality responses to opportunities which may include writing, leading or coordinating proposal development or case for support development;
• Acting as a focal point for key donors and project partners, within the organisation and externally; excellent donor and external stakeholder relations.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Considerable experience accessing funding through developing proposals and reports for a variety of donors including UK and US governments.
• Experience of strategizing and developing donor relationships.
• Considerable experience of preparing and presenting reports and presentations for a
• range of audiences.
• Extensive knowledge of individuals, donors and networks relevant within International Development.
Closing date: Friday 16th October, 12pm.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.