City of London, London
Up to £17.03 per hour
18 days ago
Ongoing Temp role to start ASAP
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Salary £31k per annum - (temp hourly rate £17.03 plus holiday pay)
Main purpose of the role
To manage and co-deliver the Advice Service to ensure it delivers accurate and high-quality services (advice and resources) to customers; to develop an ongoing internal upskilling programme for staff on all aspects of disability inclusion and business management.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responding to queries and case management that comes in via the Advice Service contact channels (predominantly phone and email).
- Line management of the Advice and Information Coaches x2, in accordance with the organisation's employment policies and procedures.
- Oversee the production of and design and develop regular resources for the Knowledge Hub (typically one new resource per month, which may include written formats, podcasts or webinars).
- Monitor and quality assure the delivery of accurate and practical advice to the organisation's Members and Partners by Business
Experience & Skills
- Advising businesses on diversity and inclusion related situations
- Managing and advising on equality, diversity, and inclusion in a business environment
- Advising business professionals on disability inclusion as it affects their business
- Working in a human resources environment at management level, either as a generalist or a disability and diversity specialist
- Curious and able to ask pertinent questions to learn about a situation fully
- Building good rapport with customers via a range of communication methods - social media, telephone, email, and face-to-face
- Breaking down complex information and ideas and communicate to different audiences in verbal and written form
- Confident communicator - including presenting to small groups of people, facilitating group sessions, webinars, and writing clear and information documents, emails, and presentations
- Human resources (generalist) framework and processes (such as employment legislation and good working knowledge of formal employment procedures (such as performance,
- High level of understanding and knowledge of the Equality Act 2010.
- Disability related legislation in employment, education, and consumer contexts.
- Recent knowledge of disability as it affects HR and wider business areas.