£26.5k per year + pro rata
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
A fantastic NFP health consumer champion are seeking a Senior Administrator on a part time basis (3 days per week) to their office in West London on an 8 month fixed term contract. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is used to being a main coordinator for a small office and enjoys being the go to person for an organisation.
Established to play a pivotal role in promoting the interests of local residence, this organisation have ambitious plans to implement effective and pragmatic plans to make a real difference to services on a national and local level.
To improve the consistency and coherence of the work through effective organisation and full administrative support, including assisting with project management, communications, financial administration, maintaining accurate customer and evaluation data, and co-ordinating events and meetings.
- Office upkeep and organisation.
- Report work and data input.
- Monitoring staff activity.
- Quality assurance.
- Office activity and effectiveness.
- Similar experience in a team admin, senior admin or office management role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Package.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills,
- Staff supervision/managerial experience.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to put their own stamp on a role and mould/implement effective process.
To apply for this Information and Engagement Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 56431DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.