£13.47 - £15.93 per hour
over 1 year ago
Senior Administration Officer - Temporary
TPP are currently representing an international women's charity who are seeking temporary administrative support for their small team in London.
Provide important executive administrative support to the CEO, Director of Corporate Services and trustees to enable the smooth running of the Foundation. To work closely with the Executive Office Manager to undertake general administration and facilities management for the Foundation as required.
The ideal candidate will relish administration and executive support, working efficiently under pressure, and providing order and support to a busy CEO and team. For a high caliber person, this should be a rewarding position with the opportunity to make a real impact within a friendly, high performance, environment.
- A minimum of three years' relevant work experience
- A proven track record of successfully:
- Building and maintaining relationships within a senior team
- Efficiently and effectively managing team administrative systems
- Providing administrative coordination/support for internal and external meetings including face to face, conference calls
- Experienced in minute taking, agenda preparation and managing formal correspondence.
- Previous experience as a personal or executive assistant
- High level of competence in Excel, Word, Outlook and other basic computer software.
- Strong organisation skills - both in terms of working in line with agreed process, but also improving processes and procedures as needed
- Time-management skills - an ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines for different staff members in a changing environment
- Sound judgement when it comes to working with others, including when to escalate matters and when to take initiative
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills - an ability to build rapport with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains high performance and demonstrates resilience when operating in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and high-level precision and attention to detail
- Effective team player, able to manage stress and positively shape his/her environment.
- Polite and courteous and able to instil confident and have credibility with other colleagues, organisations and the senior team.
- Basic financial literacy - comfortable working with a variety of financial data formats
Role: Senior Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Temporary 3 months - ASAP start
Salary/rate: £13.47 - £15.93ph (depending on level of experience)