£17.15 - 18.50 per hour
over 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's largest charities and work within their successful direct marketing team for a 6 - 8 week period. You will be responsible for managing acquistion campaigns with a particular focus on face to face and DRTV.
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of Donor Acquisition and Welcome campaigns through Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Face to Face, DRTV, Digital or other appropriate channels
• The effective management of two Officers
• Management and co-ordination with external agencies contracted for our work with donors
Applicants must have experience of:
• Managing acquisition campaigns preferably through F-2-F or DRTV
• Some line management or mentoring experience
• In depth knowledge of Digital Channels
You will only be considered for this role if you have previous direct marketing experience within the charity sector.