£34,657 per year
over 2 years ago
Would you like to work for a leading international charity as a Senior Accountant?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading International Charity as a Senior Accountant.
This is a newly created role offering a salary of £34,657per annum.
Your main duties are:
· Production and analysis of the monthly management accounts
· Ensuring all month end processes are carried out
· Working closely with the Fundraising department
· Supporting the Finance Manager and the other budget holders
· Assisting the Finance Manager in the production of the statutory accounts
Skills and expertise required for this role are:
· CCAB part qualified or newly qualified
· Very strong experience in financial reporting and analysis
· Knowledge of financial procedures and processes
· Very strong work ethics
· Keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
· Experience working for a charity or Not-for-Profit organisation and familiarity with charity accounting would be a major advantage
· Experience with PS Financials would be an added advantage
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.