£42000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
We are working with a great national cancer charity who are looking for a corporate account manager to come in and hit the ground running on a 6 month contract. In this role you will line manage 1 person and as well as managing three large accounts within the retail sector as well as a few smaller projects a total worth of 800,000.
* To lead on the partnership management and develop strategies to maximize income alongside the corporate partnership director.
* Line manage and review performance of your direct line report.
* Work with other internal stakeholders to maximize potential for the partnerships
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in managing 6 figure partnerships
* Be able to clearly show how they grew these partnerships and by how much
* Experience of line management would be ideal but not essential
* Experience in managing partnerships in the retail sector would be ideal but not essential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Matt on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.