£33,484 - 34,484 per year
almost 4 years ago
This is a brilliant role within a fantastic and growing charity within the health field.
The SEM Digital Manager will be reporting into the Head of Digital and will be responsible for the search engine marketing analysis for the charity.
You will be managing their Google Grant account and their SEO agency to ensure consistent growth in this area. You need to have an understanding of user journey’s and optimisation of campaigns including A/B and multi-variant testing as well as improvements in Quality Score and CTR’s.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- To increase online conversions – particularly lead generation and income
- To increase reach and increase quality traffic to our websites
- Work in collaboration with the wider Digital Marketing team to optimise the end-to end customer journey
- Help embed Google Analytics across the organisation
The appointed candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in SEM
- SEM Strategy creation and implementation
- SEO expert with both technical and content experience
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Adwords Editor
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.