£31000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new position, working within the Public Fundraising team?
How does working as a Schools Fundraising Officer sound?
I am currently recruiting for a Major UK charity who aim to create a world free from poverty. As part of your role as the Schools Fundraising Associate, your purpose will be to maximise fundraising from schools, nurseries and youth audiences through the well-known campaigns of the charity.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Develop and create ideas to incentivise fundraising amongst schools (creating competitions and an enthusiasm around the projects)
- Lead on the delivery of fundraising within the schools and nurseries and research into trends to guide specific activities
- Identify inspiring fundraising stories from schools, youth groups that can be used in marketing fundraising materials and editorials
- Work with the Merchandising Team to develop and effective online shop that maximises merchandise and pack orders, increasing fundraising and placed orders
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Experience of delivering fundraising strategies and propositions for UK schools and nurseries
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive "can do" attitude
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.