£44000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for a new position, working within the Public Fundraising team?
How does working as a Schools and Workplace Fundraising Manager sound?
I am currently recruiting for a major UK charity who aim to create a world free from poverty. As part of your role as the Schools and Workplace Fundraising Manager, your purpose will be to lead the development and delivery of all fundraising within all schools and workplaces, working to support the generation of income during two of the major annual projects, as well as all year round.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Develop and lead the charities fundraising strategy from schools and workplaces, enabling them to maintain their position as an outstanding, distinguished organisation
- Work closely with colleagues from across the organisation, ensuring that all activities are creative and integrated in line with the social change strategy
- Working closely with the Brands and Creative Department
- Lead and manage the school's workplace and fundraising team
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Significant experience in leading and managing high performing departments
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating strategies for both fundraising in the workplace and youth engagement
- Exceptional communication, networking, influencing and persuading skills
- Be able to think strategically
Closing Date: 13th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.