£41044.00 - £44620.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading creative arts University are looking to recruit a School General manager on a permanent basis paying £41044- £44620 per annum.
The role will be supporting the Dean of School in developing and implementing the School strategy, ensuring the effective management of School resources and the smooth operation of all School activities. You will manage the administration team within the school and facilitate, coordinate, plan and deploy resource requirements including robust budget control. You will also build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders and colleagues based on a collaborative, productive, and highly flexible approach in the delivery of services and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working at a relevant level in an administrative/business management capacity
- Proven line management experience with the ability to define roles and responsibilities, conduct regular 1:1s with the team, appraisals and performance management
- Experience of contributing to the setting and management of budgets and financial planning, including planning resource allocation, and income maximisation
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- High level of digital literacy and IT skills including productivity suites (Microsoft Office, Google for work), Web/Internet use and financial management systems
- Ability to use initiative and work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deal positively and constructively with change and to juggle conflicting priorities
Interviews are scheduled for 17−18 September 2019. If you are looking to join a growing institution with an excellent reputation please get in touch today.