£35k per year + benefits
OS Temp Team
over 1 year ago
Salesforce Architect - 6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leading urban innovation centre, are looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to support the Head of IT, designing and creating a CRM programme that is centred around managing all of their customer contacts, tracking the lifecycle of their interactions with them, such as campaigns, events, opportunities and projects, and measuring their progress across the business. You will be working very closely with the senior leadership team to understand the needs and requirements of the organisation and effectively managing the Salesforce CRM system. This role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
- Understand the current structures of the business and create a data model that encompasses the wide range of data that we are utilising
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and ensure they are reflected in Salesforce
- Work within all points of the business to analyse beneficiary touch points and understand the types of activities ongoing in the organisation.
- Access the data entry points of the business and integrate 3rd party applications to maximise the level of data within the business
- Institute a CRM data governance programme that maximises safety and security of our beneficiaries
- Develop a roadmap to enhance our use of the Salesforce Platform
- Develop a release/change management strategy
- Institute a Salesforce Development Lifecycle
- Document the configuration and customisation of Salesforce according to common salesforce standards
- Identify suitable management information reports to build, as well as building other reports required by other parts of the business
- Manage Salesforce third-party suppliers, licences and contracts
- Manage Salesforce accounts, logins and security roles
- Deliver appropriate training and guidance
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
Demonstrable experience of:
- Working with External Data Sources
- 3rd party integration methods
- Data management, analysis and interpretation
- Managing against GDPR requirements
- Strong inter-personal skills
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage a varied and busy workload delivering projects to a high standard with measurable outputs and meeting deadlines
- Professionalism, resilience and self-awareness. Acting in a professional manner and showing determination, drive and commitment at all times and particularly when faced with challenges and setbacks
- Ability to function independently and use own initiative in a fast-paced environment, as well as to take direction
If you are interested in the position, please apply today with your CV today.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.