Up to £35000.00 per annum + FTE
2 months ago
Our client, a passionate Education Charity, has recently secured funding to grow and develop their Salesforce CRM. They are looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to join them on a part time basis 22.5 hours a week. Flexible working is on offer around when the hours can be worked.
Key responsibilities of the Salesforce Data Lead:
* Develop, implement and maintain Salesforce improvements
* Maintain data quality, build reports and create data insights
* Develop and oversee a data quality assurance process
* Refine and improve the internal management and use of Salesforce Database
* Work closely and support Education and Fundraising teams to understand needs
* Provide training for staff across the organisation on Salesforce
* Keep up to date with developments in Salesforce and keeping it cutting edge
* Liaise with our Salesforce partner and IT support
* Develop dashboards to provide information
It is essential that you know your way around Salesforce and that you are confident in your ability to lead the development of the use of this CRM for the benefit of the organisation. Have demonstrable experience supporting a charity or not for profit organisation with the use of data while utilising Salesforce. A good understanding of fundraising processes and campaign needs in line with data usage. You should be used to analysing large data sets. Excellent stakeholder engagement is also essential alongside meticulous attention to detail.
To apply for this Salesforce Data Lead (part time) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74427DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.