£16.48 - 16.48 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Salesforce Administrator - Temporary
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a vibrant national network of community led organisations, who inspire local communities to change, improve and develop their local environment. You will be joining their team in London on a temporary basis for 2 months.
Reporting to the Planning Programme Manager, you will have solid experience in Salesforce, strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ensure the smooth running of the programme Salesforce system.
- Daily administration and support of the Planning Salesforce system and related systems including managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Configure standard and custom objects, fields, record types, workflows, list views and email templates.
- Improve analytics through the use of custom report types and setting up of custom dashboards and reports to help report on multiple objects through defined relationships.
- Help to ensure the programme delivers its targets, including monitoring progress and submitting exception reports as required
- Act as the first point of contact for the programme ? externally and internally ? and ensure good internal communication about the aims and progress of the programme
- Produce all necessary reports as required by the Head of Neighbourhoods and Housing.
As a database whizz, you will be confident in tailoring your skills toward a bespoke system. This role will be an immediate start next week for the right candidate and so only candidates who are immediately available can be considered. If you are interested in this role, please send on your CV asap.
Cause: Social Enterprise
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Location: North East London
Hourly Rate: £16.48 per hour