£37k - 38k per year + Comm. package up to £60,000
about 3 years ago
Full Time Sales and Marketing Manager
£38,000+ (Commission Package of up to £60,000)
My client is a multi-centre provider of psychotherapy services for individuals and couples and offers intensive non-residential bespoke psychotherapeutic services with centres in both London and Manchester. They have particular experience of providing psychological services for addictions, trauma, stress and anxiety including both therapy for individuals, and training for organisations to increase awareness and the management of psychological health conditions amongst their employees.
Mt client is looking for a Business Development Manager with preferable experience of psychotherapy markets. It is desirable that the Manager have personal experience of psychological services and is passionate about the development of psychotherapeutic and psychological services with some knowledge of psychology.
In addition to the basic remuneration package, My client is also keen to provide the right candidate with competitive financial rewards for successful procurement of new business opportunities and completed contracts.
The Business Manager will be leading marketing strategies and business development tasks. He or she will need to build and manage referral systems with a variety of providers and individual referrers. This will need to include attaining Employee Assistance Professional contracts as well as successful securement of tendering contracts with the NHS, private and third party sectors. The main task of this role is to build sustainable referral systems with different residential treatment centers and The Bespoke Program. The person will be flexible and able to think on their feet and able to work both independently, on their own initiative, as well as part of a team. They will be willing to take responsibility and to manage their own workload to meet changing demands. The person needs to be a brilliant communicator and able to sell services within a variety of setting. The person needs to further be able to put marketing and business development strategies into practice and work with others to develop a secure and sound ongoing referral system for The Bespoke Program and for the client in general. There is a 70 - 30% split between sales and marketing with sales as the main focus.
Knowledge and Skills requirements
- Professional training/qualifications/experience in business administration/and or marketing
- Between 2 – 5 years working in a business development/ project support role
- Personal experience of psychotherapy or counselling and have a passion for development of psychological services
- Excellent tactical, and sales skills
- High-quality networking skills
- ICT skills including advanced working knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to show a supportive and respectful manner with people from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures and to build effective relationships with clients, associates and colleagues at all levels
- Time management and prioritization skills including the ability to work efficiently and on own initiative
If you are interested and meet all of the above requirements, please submit your CV today!