City of London
£28k per year
over 3 years ago
This well respected Social Enterprise are recruiting an experienced Sales & Events Manager to help the wider commercial team meet thier annual sales targets by increasing occupancy and revenue through a proactive programme of activity, targeting new business and increasing revenue from existing business.
The social enterprise offers a wide variety of meeting and conference rooms that you will help hire out to a variety of corporate and non corporate clients.
You will be responsible for both proactive and reactive sales enquiries, extensive event co-ordination and event administration.
Essential criteria for the Sales and Events Manager include:
- Extensive event administration experience.
- Experience working to KPI's
- Proven track record of business development planning and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate including use of Microsoft Office packages
9% Pension, Free Membership to local Gym and season ticket loan.
To apply for this Events role, please email your CV to our HR & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53731HJ
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.