East London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + FTE
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well respected charity that supports communities in East London and tackle social and economic inequality and the have and exciting vacancy for a part time Safeguarding and Family Support Manager to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract.
As a Safeguarding and Family Support Manager you will play a key role in leading and overseeing all safeguarding and family support and by working in partnership with other manager deliver an innovative and responsive model of Early Help for families facing disadvantage and social isolation while strengthening the capacity for both child and adult safeguarding.
Other key duties will include:
- Line management of family workers
- Be the designated safeguarding lead
- Develop strategic partnerships internally and externally to develop better partnership working
- Attend and contribute to monthly case review meetings
Essential criteria will include:
- Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care (or related field)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection - Level 2 or above
- At least 4 years' experience supporting children under 5 with 2 years + at a senior level
- Knowledge and understanding of early intervention strategies
We would love to hear from applicants who can commit to 21 hours per week and there is significant flexibility to how and when these hours can be worked.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.