Up to £13.05 per hour
15 days ago
You will be working alongside an established team providing high level of administrative support to the Safeguarding Department. These responsibilities could include, not limited to: managing paper records, responding to subject access requests, updating databases, communicate effectively with various teams, improve department efficiency, act as a first point of contact for general queries, note taking support for meetings, including agendas.
Personal Specification (Essential criteria):
- Outstanding communication skills and able demonstrate you can engage with teams at various levels.
- Ability to work to own initiative and respond to adhoc admin requests.
- Confident with various office systems, such as word, excel and powerpoint.
- Good written communication skills around minutes, letters, reports
- strong typing ability. 35 wpm
- Experience of operating in a confidential manner.
- Used to working towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment