£25k per year + pro rata
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
New Role - Part Time - Roadshow Administrator - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - January Start!
A dedicated cancer charity are looking for a super organised Roadshow Administrator to join their team on a part time, fixed term contract basis for 6 months. Working closely with the Head of Information and Education, you will help to ensure the smooth running of an 11 city Roadshow to be run over 3 months. This is a crucial administrative role supporting a new national roadshow that forms a key component of a high impact campaign to raise awareness and educate the public about prevention. They are looking for an exceptional organiser, with strong experience coordinating a range of projects and people, liaising with key stakeholders including high profile health professionals.
- Help to assist in the smooth pre-event planning for the Roadshow. Sourcing quotes and liaising with suppliers, assisting the Head of Information and Education with all administration associated with the planning of the Roadshow, helping with the recruitment of the volunteers booking availability for training and preparing information packs for all volunteers who want to help on the Roadshow.
- Organising calls and meetings for the Heads of Department, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authorities to attend.
- Working with the Communications Department to do advertising and promotion
- Work on the Charity’s database (Salesforce), to monitor Roadshow related stock, suppliers and communications. Collate, edit and record new contact information ensuring all communication with key stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Conduct regular reporting on the progress of the Roadshow administration.
- Receive and respond promptly to a broad range of telephone and email enquiries, to a high standard of service.
It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years experience working within an administrative role with an aspect of events coordination, demonstrate confidence working with databases with the ability to hit the ground running to ensure that the Roadshow is a resounding success. With exceptional organisational and coordination skills, you will be proactive, assisting other members of the team on important projects as well as being part of the championing of the volunteers. The role is paying £25,000 pro rata and is part time only for 3 days per week. As the role is with a January start, candidates that are immediately available or on a short notice period will be given preference.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.