over 4 years ago
Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to women affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities.
3,000 women cycle from Windsor Palace to Buckingham Palace and back through the night on Saturday 27th May 2017 in aid of three charities; Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, Ovarian Cancer Action and Breast Cancer Care.
You can be a part of Team Jo’s and volunteer at the charity village to sell merchandise and then cheer on the ladies throughout the event.
Volunteer at this event and make a difference to the amazing women giving up their time to raise funds for these important causes.
What will you do:
- Cheer for amazing women cycling 100 km and handing out well-deserved medals
- The event will be at Windsor Racecourse on 27th May 2017.
- Shifts are available from 5pm on 27th May to 7am on 28th May
- We need enthusiastic volunteers who are prepared to cheer and support our runners along the route.
- You must be comfortable with standing for a few hours.
- Please let us know if you are planning to come so that we can bring a T-shirt for you on the day.
- You must be able to arrange your own travel to the event and we are sorry we do not reimburse expenses for this event.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position in the subject line.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.