£28000 - £32000 per annum
over 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest homelessness charities as a Direct Marketing Officer, you will manage retention campaigns across various channel including DM, email, tele, raffles and lottery. This charity are actively investing in DM so it's a great time to join and if you have experience of working within the commercial sector they are keen to hear from you too.
The culture within this team is supportive and friendly, you will manage your campaigns from end to end and work with a great level of autonomy.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for management of retention campaigns through email, DM, raffles, Telemarketing, Face to Face, Digital etc.
-Management and co-ordination of external agencies
- To work with Retention Manager to design and test new creative approaches to maximise campaign outcome
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- Experience of key marketing principles and techniques, including copy writing, creative development and online campaigns
- Experience of monitoring and reporting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 10th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.