about 3 years ago
This leading children’s and young people’s charity is recruiting for a Retention and Development Manager to join its ambitious direct marketing team that is focused on working to the highest standards of campaigns and supporter care.
In this pivotal role within the team you will work with colleagues to really drive the delivery of warm direct marketing campaigns across cash, raffle, regular giving and stewardship products.
In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- Maximising the lifetime value of supporters to the charity by prioritising supporter satisfaction, loyalty, engagement and trust
- Developing and implementing the retention and development strategy
- Innovation, evaluation and refining of new retention and development plans, ensuring campaigns are delivered to budget and targets are achieved
- Line management of the Direct Marketing Executive
- Production of budgets and reforecasting of figures for all income and expenditure on development and retention campaigns
- Analysis and evaluation of campaign results in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations for future
- Working with internal and external suppliers, maintaining a productive working relationship
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a multi-disciplinary direct marketing environment
- Experience of growing retention and development campaigns within direct marketing
- Experience of leading end to end direct marketing campaigns and excellent project management skills
- Previous line management experience
Closing date: 6th May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.