Newcastle upon Tyne
over 3 years ago
Resourcing Coordinator – Specialist Charity Recruitment Consultancy – 9 month Contract – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Competitive salary (depending on experience)
TPP are one of the UK’s leading not for profit recruiters and work with a wide range of clients and organisations ranging from international NGOs to independent health charities.
At TPP, we genuinely believe in creating an environment where people enjoy coming into work and we encourage team working, openness and honesty. All staff are treated as individuals, given autonomy and encouraged, praised and trusted to make their own decisions. There is no such thing as a bad idea and career development is nurtured and supported.
Our principled and ethical work culture reflects the sector in which we specialise, and many of our employees join us because they want to help support the charity world.
We are looking for a Resourcing Coordinator to join our Regional team, based in our Newcastle office, for 9 months. The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient support for the Regional Consultants. This is a varied role involving general day to day office support, candidate acquisition, research, lead generation, excellent organisation and some internal project work. As Resourcing Coordinator you will have a number of diverse tasks including the following:
- Sourcing suitable candidates for live roles or as potential for registration
- Networking and advertising for potential candidates
- Researching possible new or re-registrations from the internal database
- Assisting with handling candidate and client queries and requests
- Perform online job board, database & LinkedIn searches to generate new candidates
This is a varied and fast paced exciting opportunity to work with a leading boutique consultancy and you will need the following:
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative
- Highly organised & strong administrative skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in a targeted environment
- Effective research and analytical skills
- Awareness and empathy with the not for profit sector
- Ambition to develop into a Consultant role
- Previous experience within either an in-house or agency recruitment team is essential
How to apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and have an interest in the sector, then we are interested in hearing from you. Please email your CV to Ellen Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 2299595 and speak to Ellen Drummond.