City of London
£30,000 - 33,920 per year
over 2 years ago
TPP are currently working with a leading homelessness charity who are looking for a Resourcing Advisor to take both a strategic and operational approach and have a keen interest in using data and systems.
As an organisation supporting vulnerable people, they have agreed minimum levels of staff cover, to ensure safety and quality of support to their clients. They therefore rely on the services of bank (locum) and agency staff to cover shifts. The Resourcing Advisor (Locum and Agency) will ensure that these work effectively to support the business needs and the clients.
- The successful candidate will have experience of analysing data and identifying and delivering efficiencies or improvements; extensive HR experience is not essential for this role and they would welcome transferrable skills from academic work, a previous management role or any role supporting managers to understand and improve ways of working.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation relating to agency and bank staff and some knowledge of best practice in resourcing and recruitment of staff are also required.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail when it comes to data and systems, and the drive to improve systems and processes.
- The ability to work with and influence people at all levels of the organisation, and give clear, evidence based practical advice to managers and Directors is important for this role.
- In order to excel in this busy role you will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing tasks including reactive and longer term objectives.
- Ensure the ongoing implementation and improvement of processes, practices and behaviours in respect to locum workers and agency staff.
- Support managers to recruit and effectively deploy locum workers and agency staff to meet operational needs.
- Ensure that the contract with their recruitment process outsourcing provider, is effectively managed to secure best value for money.
- Monitor locum and agency spend and usage; producing, analysing and circulating reports to operational managers and directors highlighting any areas for concern and working with managers to address them.
- Dealing with complex systems and some payroll related spreadsheets to ensure submissions are correct.
- Line manage a part-time administrator and deal with queries from locums when they are absent.
To apply for the Resourcing Advisor vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 59815HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.