City of London, London
£29500 - £31140.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Monday 19th August
Role: Research Manager
Location: Liverpool Street
Employment Type: 2-3 month Fix term contract
Working hours: Monday- Friday 35 hours
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 7th August 4pm
Our client, a well known and loved youth charity are recruiting for a Research Manager to support the Head of Entrepreneurship to deliver a review that:
- Establishes the charity as the thought leader for youth entrepreneurship
-Achieves credibility with a wide range of subjects experts, through significant consultation.
- Makes recommendations that will both give young people an increasing stake in the economy and support the objectives of the charity.
- Clearly communicates in depth analysis of research, data and findings.
- Delivers the Project on time and to the satisfaction of the Chief Executive.
The position of the Research Manager will include duties such as:
-Overseeing the collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data generated by internal and external research programmes.
-Evaluate the collected data to established and present trends and outputs
-Establishing future lines of enquiry based on data analysis and supporting the design and implementation of new primary research initiatives to further investigate those ideas
- Reviewing secondary research literature and creating distilled reports on relevant content, presenting parallels, trends and contradictions as foundations to further analysis.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.