£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen to join a health funder as an Operations Manager. This organisation develops influential relationships with research organisations, charities and the public sector to ensure that patients have access to the latest research and treatments. The organisation is going through a period of growth and this role was created to aid and build upon the effectiveness of the research department team. The successful candidate will work towards ensuring that a gold standard customer service is at the forefront of the department's underlying objectives.
The role will be overseeing a team and managing the operational aspects of commissioning research. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a lead point of contact for internal and external stakeholders relating to operations
- Empowering the team to be proactive and innovative
- Recruiting, managing and developing members of the operations team
- Developing detailed work plans to ensure projects are delivered to agreed standards and dates
- Resource management ensuring activity is planned and assigned to the right person
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing a robust and complex operations process within a research funding environment
- Natural ability to coach, develop and motivate people
- Knowledge working across teams whilst developing and maintaining relationships
- Thrives working in a demanding, everchanging environment
- Experience managing a large team
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.