£14 - £14.50 per hour
18 days ago
A London University are currently recruiting for a Research Finance Officer with experience of EU/EC funding management for an immediate start for 3 months. The role is to support the efficient management of a faculty's research and consultancy portfolio.
You can opt to work completely remotely or be on campus with a hybrid arrangement.
- Ensure that processes are carried out to an accurate and timely basis in accordance with the School's policy and funder requirements.
- Ensure that the School maintains and builds good relationships with key funding bodies through resolving post award issues. This would be particularly in relation to final reports (including financial reports) and grant progress.
- Produce accurate reports from the School's research management systems.
- Be responsible for the complete entry and accuracy of project data into the School's research management systems.
- Responsibility for the day-today administration of the faculty's research grant and consultancy portfolio in conjunction with the project administrators.
- Post-award responsibilities including authorising budget expenditure, setting up and activating awarded grants and day-to-day management of the portfolio of grants.
- Reconciliation and closure of completed projects.
You will have:
- Experience of EU/EC funding management.
- Research administration or accounting practices background - preferably within Higher Education.
- The ability to work with a high level of accuracy and with attention to detail.
- Experience of developing written guidelines.
- Ability to show demonstrable knowledge of financial accountancy.
- Show the ability to understand funder financial terms and conditions.
- Extensive EU administration experience.
This is a 3 month role with an immediate start, with the potential of turning into a permanent role. If you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a fantastic role for you.
Please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J75818RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.