Up to £26500 per annum
10 months ago
We are working with a well-known membership organisation to recruit a Research and Stewardship Officer the purpose of this role is to gather insightful and accurate intelligence enhancing the team's ability to generate funds. The post holder will be responsible for the production of bespoke reports to the organisation's key donors. The Research and Stewardship Officer will also provide support with the planning and implementation of high-level donor stewardship events.
Main duties for the Research and Stewardship Officer:
● Completing accurate, insightful and GDPR compliant research on prospective and current donors
● Providing core material for briefings, presentations and proposals within required timeframes
● Coordinating the team in tracking their prospects along the solicitation cycle, generating and circulating prospect tracking reports
● Coordinate the team's project tracking process, supporting fundraisers with monitoring the current fundraising projects and identifying appropriate prospects
● Identify new links with prospective donors and strengthen relationships with current donors
● Providing information on current UK and international philanthropy trends and competitor analysis for the Development team and other internal audiences
● Working alongside fundraising colleagues to create and implement comprehensive stewardship plans for all current donors, detailing reporting and event timelines to maximise their support.
● Compiling information to create informative reports and updates on funded projects and activity for donors
● Creating and maintaining stewardship communication activities, including writing newsletters and web page updates, reflecting the Development team's commitment to quality and excellence in all internal and external communication
● Organising and supporting with major donor cultivation and stewardship events
● Ensuring the timely implementation of donor stewardship activities and planning work accordingly to build in enough time for the involvement of senior staff
Essential criteria for the Research and Stewardship Officer:
● Education to a Bachelor's or Masters degree or equivalent
● Experience of working closely alongside or within a major gifts team
● Understanding of fundraising from high net worth individuals, trusts and foundations, and companies
● Experience of writing reports or donor communications, such as newsletters
● Experience of proactive and reactive prospect identification and research
● Experience of using a CRM database to record information and produce reports
To apply for this Research and Stewardship Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference 69287CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.