Up to £45000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
21 days ago
Our client are a leading foundation whose fundamental purpose is to improve the quality of life for everyone through art, charity, science and education. As an organisation they are constantly looking ahead, identifying causes which remain unaddressed, commissioning research, and fostering collaborations which improve the quality of life for individuals and communities.
By the Autumn of 2019, they will have identified a niche where they are well placed to add value within the UK and overseas.
Reporting to the Director, the Research and Learning Manager will work with colleagues to support the delivery of the organisations objectives. This role is offered for 12 months with the possibility of extension. The role is offered on the basis of 4 days per week at a salary of £45,000 (pro rata) plus other benefits.
Key responsibilities will include
- Develop and deliver on the organisations research capacity including a major contribution to the scoping of new work.
- Recruit and manage relationships with external evaluators.
- Explore the potential for expanding their policy influencing activities to an international level.
- Contributing as a member of the management team.
Key experience will include
- A thorough understanding of the various approaches to evaluation, research methodologies, how to analyse data and write up findings in a compelling way.
- Experience of policy influencing at international level.
- A collaborative style to form good relationships with colleagues, and an ability to balance priorities of a varied workload through a creative approach.
- Experience of contributing to a senior management team with leadership capabilities.