City of London
£30,950 - 34,300 per year
about 3 years ago
This well established Regulatory Body have an exciting new opportunity for a Research professional.
The successful candidate will already have had experience managing research projects.
Main duties for the Research and Evaluation Officer include:
- Undertake all aspects of Research, monitoring and evaluation projects.
This includes scoping, development of proposals, data collection, analysis, reporting and presenting your findings.
- Advise on and design inhouse qualitative and quantitave analysis.
- Commission external agencies to undertake research and/or conduct analysis.
This really is an exciting time to join the organisation with so many progressive projects in the pipeline.
This is the perfect opportunity to develop your research skills and career.
Essential criteria for the Research and Evaluation Officer includes:
- Educated to degree level (Post grad qual in social science desirable)
- Extensive experience in all aspects of research in a professional environment.
- Experience working with both quantitive and qualitative methods.
- Excellent commuincation skills with the ability to present results to a variety of audiences.
To apply for this Research and Evaluation role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53386GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.