£36k per year
almost 3 years ago
Do you have experience working on Social Housing rents?
If so an amazing opportunity has risen to work for a £18million turnover charity based in London to work as a "Rent Accountant".
This is a permanent position offering a salary of £36,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties are:
Ensure the rent ledger is accurately managed, ensure monthly rent journals are posted to the correct nominal ledger, lead and prepare the annual rent/occupation and service charge increases, carry out monthly reconciliation of total arrears and pre-paid balances, preparation of report and line management.
Skills required for this role are:
- Line Management experience
- Experience in social housing rent accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of operating rent accounting packages within a social housing setting
- Understanding of housing and tenure law
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Angela on 020 7198 6050 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org