£12 per hour + negotiable, experience dependent
over 1 year ago
Our client, a social injustice charity who supports families across London, are looking for a Relationship Support Administrator, to provide project support to the team.
- Joining a small team of administrators you will assist the Senior Coordinator with administrative support for two relationship support projects.
- You will collect and input referral data accurately into MS Excel databases and provide information and reports for managers and staff as required.
- You will contact service users by telephone, email and letter to book service users onto courses and be required to handle sensitive information including Court orders, adhering to data protection policies at all times.
- You will be an excellent communicator, establishing positive links with staff across the service nationally ensuring that local coordinators and programme trainers have up to date booking information.
- Ideally you will have skills in setting up and managing databases to assist with monitoring and evaluation of the services and be able to produce statistical reports as required.
- You will provide reports, correspondence, minute taking, paper and electronic filing, and any other required secretarial duties with a clear understanding of the importance of maintaining confidentiality of service user information.
- You will have a warm and friendly telephone manner and demonstrate a helpful and sensitive approach in communicating with service users. You will also use effective communication skills to liaise with and update managers, commissioners, delivery staff and key stakeholders.
- You will assist with financial processes including processing of invoices and expenses returns as well as management of a petty cash system and ordering of stationery items.
- You will assist the managers and staff with the development and distribution of promotional material related to the programmes.
Please apply today!