£32000 - £36000 per annum
7 months ago
We are working with a great national youth charity who are looking for a Relationship manager to come in and hit the ground running on a permanent contract. In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships and managing the charity's smaller corporate partnerships (£30,000 - £50,000 per partnerships). These partnerships require a more attentive tailored stewardship plan as these partnerships can also be major donors.
* To lead on the partnership management and develop strategies to maximize income and engagement opportunities alongside the corporate partnership director.
* Work with other internal stakeholders to maximize potential for the partnerships
* Be able to identify new opportunities within the partnerships.
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive experience in managing relationships either in the corporate or major donor income streams.
* Be able to clearly show how you grew these relationships and their outcomes.
* Experience in managing partnerships in the financial sector would be ideal but not essential.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.