£23000 - £25000 per annum + + Holiday
7 months ago
My client, a leading Chartered Institute based in Clapham Common, are looking for a Membership Assistant to provide dedicated administrative support to the team. Reporting to the Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Update member records and assisting the team with membership renewals, taking payments and dealing with changes of circumstances.
- Add new member details to the bespoke CRM database.
- Qualification certificates are accurately printed and despatched to the Institute's agreed timescales.
- Answering general member enquiries by phone and email
- Raise invoices for regional events and reconciling.
- Assist the team to research contacts and organisational information for key member accounts.
- Undertake special projects as directed by the Relationship Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate accurate database skills in a previous role, ideally from within a membership or other professional body. This is a temp to perm opportunity and so candidates will be applying with a desire to take this type of role on a permanent basis if successful in the role. Please apply today!