Up to £32600.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a health and social care charity, has a opportunity available in a growing team as their next Relationship Development Manager. You will be developing existing partnerships and new ones. This is a London based role with remote working options and has excellent benefits including Health + Life Insurance.
Your role will include sales, project management, client liaison, marketing and development of supporting resources and materials
The key responsibilities of this Relationship Development Manager role:
* Develop strong relationships with all partners via phone, written, face to face communication
* Build and grow your own portfolio of existing commercial partners
* Input into delivery models, product offerings and pricing structures
* Grow and maintain a good knowledge of the conferences/events market
* Support the BD Manager to agree sponsorship/exhibitor assets and packages
* Produce well-written sponsorship proposals and presentations
* Engage new prospects to build pipeline and increase portfolio
* Articulate the value of propositions to partners, advertisers and sponsors
The key for this application is to demonstrate that you have a strong track record of developing and maintaining long term relationships with partners/corporate accounts. Naturally you will have confident experience of communicating with a wide range of audiences in a similar development post. Knowledge of working with marketing teams will also benefit your application greatly. It is more a desirable that you bring some kind of track record in securing advertising or conference exhibition business, it will ofcourse give you an edge on your competition for this opportunity.
To apply for this Relationship Development Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75100DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.