Up to £16.96 per hour
29 days ago
up to 3 months
Are you forward thinking, innovative, and passionate about making a positive difference?
We are working with a diverse, vibrant, and internationally recognised university to recruit for two Registry Partnership and Apprenticeships Services Officers. Reporting to the Assistant you will work within the Academic Registry with the primary purpose of providing agile administrative support to the institution associations and apprenticeships students.
This is anticipated to be a for a 3-month temporary contract whilst they are recruiting for the 2 year fixed term contract positions, of which you can also apply for.
This role is full time, based in Stratford, East London. The salary is £30,865pa which equates to £16.96ph + holiday
As the Registry Partnership and Apprenticeships Services Officer you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the delivery of a high performance, resilient service which conforms to both institutional and statutory standards. You will be an integral part of the Registry Team and will be required to work closely with colleagues across the institution to deliver a professional and adaptive service.
You will be expected to form strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the University to ensure processes and systems are continuously aligned with business and statutory requirements.
- Experience in using IT software packages including MS office, Excel and databases
- Knowledge and experience of student administration
- Experience of planning, prioritising, and organising your own work or resources and proactively working with others to achieve team objectives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work additional hours at peak periods as necessary to get the job done
- Flexibility in travelling between university sites (Dockland and Stratford) and occasional travel off-site
If you meet the experience required, then please do send me you CV and a member of TPP team will review your details. If you meet the essential criteria, we will be in touch soon. If you don't hear back from us within 5 working days, then unfortunately you haven't been successful on this occasion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.