£20k - 23k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
Registrations Support Officer - 57317HJ
We are currently working with a professional regulatory body who are recruiting for a Registration's Support Officer, for a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will be able to provide effective administrative support to the Registration Team and to participate in the development of administrative systems and procedures, according to aims and objectives.
You will provide the highest standards of customer service at all times and to promote effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
You will be assisting with the development of the service to respond to current and future customer needs whilst ensuring complaints are responded to effectively and efficiently.
Ensure that all work is carried out appropriately, liaising with colleagues and other parties as required whilst managing your own workload and actioning tasks in a timely manner
You will assist with the induction and training of new staff in the department and maintaining records via the database
Our client is ideally looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in a deadline driven and work target environment.
- Experience of maintaining records, databases and filing systems
- Experience of dealing with a variety of external contacts, including members of the public
- Competence in working in a regulatory framework is desirable.
- Commitment to ensuring quality and accuracy of work
- Ability to plan and organize workload to timescales and to manage own time effectively
- Strong team-working skills combined with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work sensitively with confidential information
- Good IT skills, including MS Office products
If you have the relevent experience please apply or email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 57317HJ. Please note all applicants must have right to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.