£21k - 25k per year
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
TPP are working with an established regulatory body who are seeking a Registrations Officer to advise on the registration process to newly graduated health professionals as well as to assist current registrants with queries.
Attention to detail and accuracy with speed for repetitive tasks will be key as well as ability to draft high-quality letters and papers, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Main duties for the Registration Officer:
• Assess and register all UK qualified applications, ensuring that all evidence provided falls within the criteria for registration
• Set up payment methods for newly qualified professionals
• Organise and manage refunds to registrants as appropriate for both UK and Overseas
You will ensure complaints are responded to effectively and efficiently in line with internal procedures.
• Update and maintain the register as appropriate
• Assist the Registration Manager with removal requests
Essential criteria for the Registration Officer:
• Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C or above
• Experience of working in a regulatory environment
• Knowledge of database and record maintenance
• Ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office applications to Intermediate Level
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
To apply for the Registrations Officer role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 56768HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.