£11.15 - 13.12 per hour + Holiday Pay
OS Temp Team
about 4 years ago
Registration Support Officer - Temporary Full Time - 3 - 4 Months
A leading regulatory body based in Central London are looking for a Registration Support Officer to provide effective administrative support to the Registration Team and to participate in the development of administrative systems and procedures, according to aims and objectives. You will support the Registration Manager to provide a world class service to all customers and stakeholders.
- To provide the highest standards of customer service at all times and to promote effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Responsible for your own workload, ensuring that all actions are taken as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all work is carried out appropriately, liaising with colleagues and other parties as required.
- Assist with the induction and training of new staff in the department.
- Photocopy, collate and mail paperwork for assessment panels, committees and meetings.
- Maintain accurate electronic and manual records.
- Maintain an on and off-site archive filing system and ensure electronic records are kept up to date.
- Liaise directly and arrange transportation of archive files to and from off-site archiving company.
- Responsible for all mailings including application packs, Direct Debit Confirmation and Acknowledgement Letters.
- Ensure all original documents are securely returned to applicants
- Registration certificate printing and posting.
- Daily collection, sorting and distribution of post.
- To assist with the development of the service to respond to current and future customer needs
- Co-ordinate stationery supplies for the team and carryout regular stock takes.
- Carry out maintenance and data-cleaning of databases and records as required
- To insure all data held is current, accurate and valid, via maintenance and compliance of change of name/address
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Ensure complaints are responded to effectively and efficiently in accordance GDC procedures
- Focus for detail and an eye for accuracy with speed and repetitive tasks.
- Proven communications skills
- Experience of working in a deadline driven and work target environment.
- Experience of maintaining records, databases and filing systems
- Experience of dealing with a variety of external contacts, including members of the public
- Competence in working in a regulatory framework is desirable.
- Commitment to ensuring quality and accuracy of work
- Ability to plan and organise workload to timescales and to manage own time effectively
- Strong team-working skills combined with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work sensitively with confidential information including details of applicant?s health, character, convictions and financial details.
- Good IT skills, including MS Office products
- A commitment to equality and diversity in service delivery
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.