£21,590 - 25,400 per year
about 3 years ago
An established regulatory body based in West London are seeking Registration Operations Officers to support the operational management of registrant online systems ensuring information is accurately recorded and updated as necessary.
You will provide best practice knowledge and feedback on the register's maintenance whilst maintaining knowledge of various departmental projects.
Main duties for the Registration Operations Officer:
- Perform day to day operational duties related to the register
- Quality assure relevant actions (such as sanctions) prior to uploading to the register
- Communicate alerts to various national and international organisations
- Manage incoming enquires and correspondence effectively
- Work in conjunction with the corporate legal department to review the application of existing legislation and its impact on current processes
Essential criteria for the Registration Operations Officer:
- Possess a range of GCSE's including Maths and English
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to sustain accuracy under pressure
- Computer literate, in addition to being at intermediate level in MS Office
- Experience working within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work methodically and to own initiative
To apply for the Registration Operations Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54073SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.